Tuesday 24 February 2009

What makes you happy?

Today I started on task #14. I'm going to do it slowly as I really struggle to think of things that make me happy. I'll post the list so far below this update. I also finished reading "Diary of a married call girl" by Tracy Quan. I didn't like this one so much. The main character was too annoying and I really didn't like the character of Allison. I have "Diary of a jetsetting call girl" to read but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it... here's hoping! Either way, it's all helping towards #54.
I'm going to try get a library card next week (#98) and I might get a hair cut appointment this week (#21).

Write a list of 100 things that make me happy [10/100]

001. The "new text" symbol on my phone.
002. Crisp white bedding and feather pillows.
003. Freshly shaved legs.
004. Handwritten letters.
005. Being able to see the stars.
006. Music being played really loud through headphones.
007. Seeing a certain someone <3
008. Summer rain.
009. The sound of a tattoo gun.
010. Rocky Horror Picture Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment