Thursday 5 March 2009

-1.25 ~ -1.00


Today I had my eye test. I need glasses. Unfortunate! I knew I would though, everything was getting blurry. The above photo isnt mine, obviously. I've not chosen frames yet as I don't suit glasses and don't want contacts! UGH! But either way, that's #25 done! I also added £5 to my savings account as needed for #01.
Today I sent a letter to a friend as I really need to start on #58. I'm going to buy some second class stamps next week (when my local post office has electricity again. WTF?) and send out as many letters as I can.
I went through my list today and realised I needed to go to 30 gigs (#36) so I booked a hotel room for a show in April and I'm wondering whether to wear heels for that too (#94). I'll be sure to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment