Saturday 13 June 2009

I've been ordered to update!


As the title says. I've been asked to update, I didn't realise people read this! I thank you for the reminder though, Kit! I've not been upto much unfortunately. I'll update anyhoo. I recently saw "Up". I highly recommend it! It's such a sweet story and there were a few times I got a little teary. This takes #56 to 12/50! Recommend some more movies for me. 38 to go!

I also bought another scratch card (#07), I didn't win otherwise I would've managed to complete "Stay in a 5 star hotel" and pretty much MOST of the travel section of my list! My Ebay total keeps increasing too (#04, #05), I'm just as quickly spending it but the fact I managed to MAKE it is what counts haha.

I'm having some problems with #15 - Make 20 new friends, as I'm not sure what one would class as "friendship". Does anyone have any definition I should go off? Talk more than _____ a week? Just the two of us being able to hang out? I'm really not sure. Stupid me! Making a task I'm not sure whether I've partially completed.

Later today I'm going to try and update again, get some tasks completed. Only at 7/101! 880 days to go!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Too right! I was looking forward to reading the blogs I have bookmarked and I noticed you hadn't updated. I was outraged.

    That was prompt updating if I may say so myself :-) Though I told you that at like 3am my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes apparently people read this. I cannot remember for the life of me how I found you.....

    I think one random person that I follow on Twitter just said 'I am going to read Screaming in the Dark' and posted a link then I clicked on it.

    I used to be like it with my LJ but since I started using Twitter, I have about 10 readers which is enough for me. 155 people follow me so someone had to see my blog. I now have about three blogs, all with different styles.

    And why did I say 3am, 'my time'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are all your blogs? I'd be interested in having a read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My posterous is one that is less personal, more about suggestions.
    http://canisuggest.posterous.com

    My LJ is my online diary (I am very open i.e. sex wise and stuff so be forewarned) http://jovikitten.livejournal.com

    My tumblr is stuff that inspires me and pictures that I love
    http://tothebitterend.tumblr.com

    And then there's my Twitter which is updated loooads of times a day

    http://www.twitter.com.nelja

    ReplyDelete