Friday 10 July 2009

Clouds crash

I've been distant once again. I watched Ice Age 3 the other day, taking #56 to 13/50. I've booked tickets / hotel for a gig in August. I'd like to go to more but I'm really quite annoyed with supposed friends at the moment and have no one to go with. But I DEFINATELY will go to this one. I need to.
I've made some effort with #15 and have been convinced that I can infact class someone as a friend now. I'm really struggling to realise what a friend is so this task will be rather difficult due to not knowing the "levels" of friendship, if that.

I really really do need to go through my list and get some more sorted. Possible date tomorrow. I need to get some courage but it'll help towards #91 so I could use that as an excuse to push me onto the train ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment