Thursday 30 July 2009

Whew!

I've completed two more tasks!! First up, #65 Win a competition. Yep! I won £200 worth of House of Fraser vouchers, exciting! I cant decide what I want to buy though. I need a watch and I really like the look of some Marc Jacobs watches but we'll see! I'm going to attack the site and find the best things I can get! Yey.

I also took someone up on an offer I'd normally decline (#59), I was asked by a friend to enter Miss BBW UK 2010. It's like a pageant for big girls. I'll quote the site in a moment, but this is something I'd never even consider. I was given a push and asked a few people whether they thought it was a good idea and they all agreed it'd be good for me so, I'm waiting on the application form and I'm attending the first heat in November!

The criteria for entry is that you must be age 18 or over and a size 20 or above, you must also be willing to appear in the media, as the winner will be required to be the spokesperson for bbw’s in the UK, appear in magazine and newspaper articles, photo shoots, making personal appearances and other assignments from June 2010 – June 2011. The winner may also be required to travel if required to do so by sponsors of the competition and this may involve overseas travel and assignments, a truly exciting challenge!


I've also been watching documentaries to bring #63 upto 4/10. I've been using 4od & Iplayer, I highly recommend both! The documentaries I watched were "Ninety naps a day", "Tears, Tiaras and Transexuals" & "Virgin School". The last one was rather creepy though, I admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment