Friday 11 September 2009

List!


Goodness me! It's been a while. Few things have happened, I'll go through the list in order of bits and pieces I've done!
  • Make £250/£400 on Ebay (#04/#05) - I've been selling a few more things and I'm now at £148.75!
  • I also bought a 1980s snakeskin bag from a vintage store today, making #06 02/20
  • Stretched my lobes to 8mm, ALMOST AT THE GOAL! (#20)
  • I was tattooed today also, starting on task #31. I'm already itching to get more
  • Jack's Mannequin played Glasgow on the 31st of August, I was there to see it. Amazinggg. Taking #36 to 02/30
  • Russian class started this week too, I enjoyed the first lesson. (#47)
  • I also recently watched District 9, World Trade Center and United 93 (there was a recent theme on tv... as you can see) so #56 is at 21/50! Almost half way.
  • A friend of mine is currently in Iraq so I sent a large parcel to them the other week, bringing #72 to 02/10.
  • Guess what I did yesterday? I WENT SWIMMING. First time in 11 years. Completing #88! Awesome.
So I have managed to do some bits :]


2 comments:

  1. in case you were wondering, i do follow what you do, so chop chop, get a move on and post some more !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I figured no one read it so I gave up with posting my achievements

    ReplyDelete