Friday 24 April 2009

5 down!

I have quite a lot to update on!! Been super busy with my Granda still so there's more I could be doing but haven't had time. With the stress of the hospital we've been eating out a lot more and I buy lunch one time for family (#77). I did purchase myself a laptop though (#09) and went to a gig last week (#36) which was awesome. While at the gig I approached a nice man and got talking which eventually gave me the courage to ask for his number. Number #86 completed! I've also applied for a course which starts on the 16th of May so I'll be working my way through #45.

I've watched a documentary, "Mega-Tsunami - Wave of destruction" and actually quite enjoyed it. Just need a few more to complete #63.

This means I've completed 5 tasks and I'm currently working on 19! Slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment