Tuesday 7 April 2009

I'm Ben Stiller. I annoy you.



Most of the films I'm watching for #56 seem to be really bad movies. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa wasn't exactly amazing. I think it's because I hate Ben Stiller.
RECOMMEND MOVIES!
I'm having such a stressy time at the moment because of hospitals and pcworld being dicks but, I'm seeing a few favourites and the MOST favourite in just over a week and also going to a gig! I really need to finish another task, I feel so weird not finishing one for ages. I'm going to spare a day once my Granda gets back from hospital to go over the list and write down things I could get done soon. Yes!

2 comments:

  1. I recommend 'Bobby'. Total B-Movie but with more stars than the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the same goal going. :3

    These are the movies I've watched so far:
    Twilight ( D: ), Ironman, Lady in the Water, Transformers, Groundhog's Day, The Wedding Date, Simply Irresistible, Love Actually, Watchmen, Bedazzled, and Alien.

    I realize most of these aren't exactly classics.. or recent... but I hadn't seen any of them.

    ReplyDelete